- If you are not satisfied with your finished bespoke gloves and request a refund within 30 days of the order ship date, we will process a full refund.
- We do not offer product exchanges as all orders are made-to-order.
- We guarantee your purchase to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for the life of your product, but our policy can not accommodate purchases that have been abused, misused, or altered.
- The sale of all limited edition products, products that have been engraved, monogrammed, embossed, personalized, etc. are final and non-refundable.
- If you are not satisfied with the fit of your gloves and request a re-sizing and re-tailoring within 45days of the order ship date, we offer a one-time re-tailoring service to improve the fit. This process typically takes 4+/- weeks.
- We do not offer re-tailoring services outside of this 45day window.
We work hard and smart to make sure your order is durably packed and elegantly presented. Needless to say all FitzGerald Morrell bespoke gloves pass through our hands -- those of our workshop craft team in the UK, and those of our management team in NC USA -- which allows us to devote ourselves to insuring that your order will not only arrive safely and timely, but smartly. Our priority is to ensure that you receive your gloves as promptly as possible, within our artisan bespoke glove-marking process. By all means, please contact us directly if you have any questions or concerns during this process.
All FitzGerald Morrell orders ship for free in the continental USA. Orders to Hawaii and US territories will require an additional shipping cost.