- If you are not satisfied with your finished bespoke gloves and request a refund within 30 days of the order ship date, please return your gloves in unworn, unfolded condition and we will process a full refund.
- We do not offer product exchanges as all orders are custom made-to-order.
- We guarantee your purchase to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for the life of your product, but our policy can not accommodate purchases that have been abused, misused, or altered.
- The sale of all limited edition products, products that have been engraved, monogrammed, embossed, personalized, etc. are final and non-refundable.
- If you are not satisfied with the fit of your gloves and request a re-sizing and re-tailoring within 45 days of the order ship date, we offer a one-time re-tailoring service to improve the fit. This process typically takes 5+/- weeks.
- We do not offer re-tailoring services outside of this 45 day window.
We work hard to make sure your order is durably packed and elegantly presented. All FitzGerald Morrell bespoke gloves must pass our rigid Quality Assurance process in the UK, and then again checked by our order fulfillment team in NC USA. Our priority is to ensure that you receive your gloves as promptly as possible, within our artisan bespoke glove-making process. Please contact us directly if you have any questions or concerns during this process.
Domestic US Shipping:
All FitzGerald Morrell orders ship for free within the Continental USA. Orders to Hawaii and US territories will require additional shipping costs.